Report a repair
If you have an emergency repair, you can report this at any time by calling 01387321400
For all other urgent or routine repairs, you can contact us in several ways...
- Live chat
- During office hours you can use our Live Chat feature, which connects you directly to a member of our Repairs team. Between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday, click on our Digital Assistant in the bottom right corner to get started.
- Use our online report a repair form
- Email email@example.com
- Call 01387321400 between 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday
If you smell gas or suspect a gas leak please call 0800 111 999 immediately.
What is an emergency repair?
We categorise emergency repairs as those which cause an immediate hazard or danger to you or your home. We aim to respond to emergency repairs within 5 hours.
The list below is designed to give you some guidance about what repairs are emergencies:
- Loss of gas or water supply
- Loss of electric power or unsafe sockets/electrical fittings
- Loss of space/water heating where no alternative is available
- External windows, doors or locks which are not secured
- Blocked toilets when there is no other toilet available in the property
- A blocked sink, bath or drain
- Significant leaking or a water pipe, heating pope, tank or cistern
- An unsafe path or access to the property
- Loss of communal lighting and/or emergency lights